This policy is valid from 09 October 2015. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links but trust me, I’m super picky about what I link to. I won’t lead you to weird stuff- just things to make your life a little sweeter.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
First things first: I love comments and appreciate the time that my readers spend to share ideas and give feedback. Thank you to everyone who comments at the Not Your Average Tourists.
However, I also want the comments to be as useful as possible to all of my readers. While I keep 99% of comments, I will remove these:
- Harassing comments: While conversation and the sharing of different ideas is encouraged, all comments need to be respectful towards the contributor and those leaving comments.
- Anonymous comments: I will only accept comments from people who identify themselves.
- Promotional comments: If a comment is solely promotional in nature, I will remove it from the site.
I reserve the right to remove any comments from the site. This is not a public forum. It is my personal blog. I’m not obligated to give anyone a platform in my comments sections and don’t need an excuse to ban someone from commenting here. If you use my comment sections to question how I run my comment sections, I will ban you.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly here: email@example.com
I love it when you share! Please keep in mind that all images and text on this site are property of Not Your Average Tourists. Feel free to use one or two photos provided that a link back to my original post is included. Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me. All free printables offered are for personal use only. Pinning is always welcome and appreciated! Thank you!