30 things I’d like to scratch off before my 30th birthday.
Learn to make Ugali. Treat myself to a mani/ pedi. Start a travel blog. Have new family pictures taken.
- Lose 10 pounds.
Read a new book. Start reviewing places I go on TripAdvisor.
- Go on a camping trip.
- Visit the Kandara Baby Unit. // Looks like this one will have to wait until after the new year 🙁
Bake Shawn a carrot cake.// Confession: I made a chocolate meringue, a pumpkin pie and a flourless chocolate cake… none were carrot cake but I feel like those all make up for it?) Make a dream board/ vision board for year 30.// I started a Pinterest board just for this one! Check it out here.
- Go to the movies.
Design our 2015 Christmas Card. Make a craft to decorate the house with. Host a holiday party for friends.
- Go shopping at Toi Market.
Go on a family safari to Masai Mara. Walk in the the Relay for Life walk. Carve pumpkins with Shiloh. Take a social media fast. Make an advent calendar. Grow an herb garden. //This one could also be called “Grow and then kill an herb garden” 🙁 Watch a sunrise.
- Send postcards to friends back home.
Get a haircut.
- Learn to shoot our DSLR in “manual”.
Hike the Oloolua Trail.
- Have a steak at Hemingways on half off night.
Explore a new city.
- Start Bible journaling for Shiloh.